Thursday, February 19, 2009

Wedding Plans

No, not mine. A dear friend of mine from CofO recently announced his engagement to another of my friends. Mr. B and Miss L are to be wed sometime later this year (date not yet known). As they'll both be graduating in May, I thought I would try to help them out and post some ideas for different portions of their wedding. It does appear that I won't be approaching the altar anytime soon, so I have all of these pent up wedding ideas that I just have to get out there. I know, pretty weird. Guys aren't supposed to think about their weddings until the day before. But I guess even I have a slight romantic side to me.

Of course these are only suggestions. Mr. B and Miss L., please don't feel like you HAVE to plan your wedding in anyway according to these videos if you don't think it would meaningful for you. The important thing is to remember that this is YOUR day. I won't be offended in the least; I just thought you might be able to use some of the following videos as inspiration.


Edit 8:57 am 19 Feb 2009: Correction of glaring and disgusting grammatical and spelling errors.

1 comment:

Grant said...

Yes, thankfully it is OUR wedding. But I certainly appreciate the concern and artistic flair.
-Mr. B